Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Mikey, you made me do this
Sitting in Hamburg, New York, I'm wondering why on Earth I've just set up a Blog Spot after swearing long ago never to engage in such practices. The answer is simple: Mikey made me do it. I hope you're happy, buddy. Not much to speak of today, really. The last few days have just kind of melded together, Groundhog Day style, as I wait in the Buffalo Metropolitan Area for word on my approval or rejection for a temporary worker's permit for Canada. My daily highlights include an extended stay at the McKinley Mall for endless wi-fi, challenging myself to see how long I can roam the aisles of the local Super Wal-Mart with minimal expenditures (I'm averaging about $2.78 and 2 hours per visit - $1.39 an hour is pretty cheap entertainment if you ask me), and a day-ending viewing of a Red Box movie on my laptop in whatever parking lot, park, or other undisclosed location my car deems worthy for a safe night's rest. I just got evicted by the Orchard Park PD at 5:30 this morning from the park that I've called home for the last three nights, so I'm in the market for a Wednesday night piece of land. I'm searching for something in the area of 8 by 15 feet, and I'm hoping to spend less than 1 cent. I've got a few different options I'm looking at.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment